13 Mar Notice to Clients Regarding COVID-19
We understand your worry about COVID-19. There is no higher priority than the safety of our clients and employees. We are continuing to update ourselves with the very latest information from the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, medical professionals, and federal, state and local officials to stay on top of this evolving situation.
We are closely following the CDC’s guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick. A strict travel policy for our employees is in place, including for any who are returning from an area of the world identified as posing a coronavirus-related risk.
We are taking the following steps to further protect our employees and clients:
- We have several ways to conduct meetings with you remotely so that you do not need to leave your office or home.
- Telephone meetings are the most convenient. Our attorneys have the ability to handle calls to and from their mobile phones using their office numbers. We also have conference lines available.
- If you have a smart phone or tablet/computer with a camera, and you are an Office365 subscriber, you have access to Teams and Skype through that suite of apps. You can also download Teams and Skype separately and use them free of charge. These apps allow multiple participants for video conferences and the ability to share screens to look at and edit the same document. Please contact us if you would like to use either of these apps and we will coordinate their use.
- Alternatively, if you have a smart phone or tablet/computer with a camera, we will offer to conduct our consultation remotely using Facetime or Zoom. Face time comes with Apple’s Iphone. Our staff is prepared to help you get Zoom installed and set up.
- At this time, we are still seeing clients in our office. However, we are practicing social distancing, by which we will try to keep at least 6 feet apart from others. We won’t greet you with a handshake or hug during this threat. Please don’t take it personally.
- Our public spaces are being sprayed and wiped down after each visit and we hand sanitizer available when we meet.
- Our staff is prepared to work from home if necessary and we expect even if quarantined, our matters can move forward on pace without delay to our clients.
Please notify us if you have any concerns about our policies and practices. We hope and pray that each of you stays safe throughout this ordeal. We are confident that this too shall pass and we look forward to continue helping you with your legal needs. Thank you.